Sunday, May 1, 2011

OBL is dead.

It's 10:00 p.m. and we are listening to the radio special news. I wish I was in NYC right now, hugging policemen. We are amazed and still not quite believing that this man responsible for so much suffering is dead. I can't say I feel like celebrating really, just feel relief that he can no longer hurt anyone. I got out my diary from 9/11 and read what I had written back then. You know, I actually prayed for this person before I knew who they were? And now, I just wrote that he is dead. End of story.

We are hearing how NYC crowds are gathering together, it's after midnight there. I wish I could be there, too. I hugged my sons when I heard the news. We just happened to turn the radio on briefly when we heard someone saying that people were cheering and crying. What? Then we heard why. I really don't want to include his name in this post, I don't want it on my blog. But he is dead. Let's hope there will never be another one like him. Praise God that no American was hurt in the attack and the mission was successful.

No comments: