Monday, September 13, 2010

Please Pray

My blog friend on HSB, thystledown, posted this morning that her husband passed away suddenly on Labor Day. I had not visited her blog in a couple of weeks and felt led to visit tonight - now I know why. Please pray for her. She has two children and they just recently moved from Texas back to New York (her story is all in the archives on her blog). It was such a shock to read her short post. I had followed her Texas story from the beginning and was looking forward to seeing how things went with the move back to NY.

Please pray for this lady and her family. I'm still in shock. I can't imagine how sad she and her children must be. Thanks for your prayers.

4 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

How terribly sad. My heart goes out to her family. Where in NY are they? There are some wonderful, supportive homeschooling communities around the state, I hope she doesn't have to go through this alone.

Sudden loss is such a difficult experience and when you love the person, whenever it happens, loss is sudden. Sending prayers for your friend.

Peace,
Cristina

Cat said...

Oh how tragic. Will definitely be praying, and thoughts go out to the entire family.

Clare@ BattlementsOfRubies said...

Oh my goodness. Dear Lord be close to this mans poor grieving wife and to his children!
I tried to post a comment on her blog but couldn't log in.
I'm praying for them right now, and will continue to keep them in pray.
God love them.

Mama Self said...

Truly sad. Praying God comforts and strengthens her and provides many to help and encourage.